Readiness and Response Sub-Committee
The Readiness and Response Sub-Committee is a subcommittee of the Nursing Professional Advisory Committee (N-PAC). This subcommittee was created to advise the N-PAC on readiness and deployment issues that affect USPHS nurses and to assist USPHS nurses in meeting basic readiness standards.
- Develop and maintain innovative methods that increase the number and the percentage of nurses in the nursing category who meet and exceed basic readiness standards thereby promoting retention, mentoring and career development.
- Increase basic readiness for the nursing category.
- Explore, analyze, and communicate issues that affect USPHS nurses during deployments.
Readiness & Response Sub-Committee Leadership:
Co-Chair: LCDR Leorey N. Saligan
Co-Chair: CDR Nichole Chamberlain
Secretary: CDR Karen Munoz
OFRD POC: CDR Sean-David Waterman
Readiness & Response Sub-Committee Workgroups:
- Evaluation and Analysis — Team Leader: LCDR Steven Link
- Website Facilitation — Team Leader: CDR Cindy Adams
- Training and Education – Team Leader: CDR Susan Smith
New Year’s Resolution for Readiness 2013 (425 kb)read more
Readiness Guidance FY2011: Readiness FAQs (207 Kb) SOP: View Projected Status on Direct Access MAB Fax Cover Sheet Policies and Standards: Manual Circular PHS No. 377: Basic Level of Force Readiness Standards Clarifications and Supplemental Policies and Procedures for Manual Circular PHS No. 377 Extension of Manual Circular 377 (PPM 07-001) Data Entry & Deployment Information: Direct Access Office of Force Readiness & Deployment Commissioned Corps Management Information System Public Health Emergency...read more